Feabhas and our commitment to your data privacy and protection
Feabhas is committed to protecting the privacy of users of the products, services and websites operated by or on behalf of Feabhas.
This policy explains how Feabhas collects, uses and safeguards Personal Data that you provide or which is generated by us when you use any Feabhas product, service or website. It applies to Feabhas and any subsidiaries, for which Feabhas is a data controller.
Personal Data we collect
Information provided by you
If you sign up for any of our products or services or make an enquiry using our website, you provide certain information to us in order to set up and maintain an account with us (“Account Data”). This may include information such as your name, job title, company, mailing address, email address and phone numbers.
Feabhas also collects anonymous demographic information, which is not unique to you, such as your area or post code, as well as information about your computer hardware and software that is automatically collected by Feabhas. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring Website addresses. This information is used by Feabhas for the operation of the service and to provide general statistics regarding use of the Feabhas Website.
Feabhas is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on Websites outside of Feabhas.
Use of your Personal Information
Feabhas uses Personal Data for our legitimate business interests, with your consent, or in order to comply with our legal obligations.
We process Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Operating, maintaining and improving our products and services – we use your Personal Data to operate our business. This means we use your data to provide a product or service to you, to provide you with technical support, to respond to your questions, to provide further information in respect of products and services you have purchased from us, to determine trends and measure site usage which aids in the design of new products and services, to protect against wrongdoing, and to enforce our website terms and conditions of use and other agreements.
- Marketing – we use your Personal Data to provide, administer and communicate with you about products, services, events, surveys and promotions by Feabhas, to send you marketing communications, including our e-news
You have the right to request us to not use your Personal Data for marketing communications. You can register or update your preferences at anytime here or by contacting Feabhas at email@example.com or writing to us at our correspondence address (at the bottom of this statement).
You can also opt out of receiving electronic communications by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link on any such electronic communication or through following the opt-out instructions provided in any marketing communication.
Feabhas does not collect or use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations, without your explicit consent.
Disclosure to third parties
We consider your information to be a vital part of our relationship with you. Feabhas does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties, including to third-party advertisers.
There are, however, certain circumstances in which we may disclose, transfer or share your Personal Data with certain third parties without further notice to you, as set out below:
- Feabhas may use or disclose your personal information, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Feabhas or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Feabhas; and, (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Feabhas, or the public.
Suppliers, consultants and other third parties
- We disclose Personal Data in the ordinary course of business when we engage suppliers to help provide products and services to you. For example, we may engage freelance trainers, courier delivery providers, marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others. We provide Personal Data to third parties solely for the purposes of delivering our products and services. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to Feabhas, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
- We may share aggregated demographic data with our partners or third-party providers. This data is not linked to any information that can identify any individual person. For example, Feabhas keeps track of the Feabhas Website and pages our customers visit, in order to determine what Feabhas services are the most popular.
Business Transfer or Asset Sale
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, or if Feabhas, or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, the relevant Personal Data held by us will be one of the transferred assets.
The Feabhas Websites use “cookies” to help you personalise your online experience. A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a Web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you, and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to provide a convenience feature to save you time. The purpose of a cookie is to tell the Web server that you have returned to a specific page.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. If you choose to decline cookies, you may not be able to fully experience the interactive features of the Feabhas services or Websites you visit.
We keep Personal Data only for as long as necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, to provide you with products or services, for legitimate business interests including audit and forensics purposes, and where required or permitted by law.
Please note that even if we delete your Personal Data it may persist on backup or archival media for an additional period of time.
You have the right to access (review, correct, amend or delete) your Personal Data. You are responsible for providing Feabhas with accurate and complete Personal Data, and for contacting us if correction of such information is required.
You may contact us at anytime to request a copy of the personal information that we hold for you. This service is at no charge.
Feabhas does not knowingly collect Personal Data from children. The definition of child is as defined under Data Protection Legislation.
Effective date: 2 May 2018 Copyright (c) 2018 Feabhas Limited
If you need to contact Feabhas, you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at Feabhas, Attn GDPR, 15-17 Lotmead Business Park, Wanborough, Swindon, SN4 0UY, United Kingdom.
We will use commercially reasonable efforts to respond promptly.