We can help you improve your embedded software development skills.
Feabhas already improves the embedded software development skills within the world’s leading electronic companies, such as Samsung, ARM, HP and Intel.
They rely on Feabhas competency assessments, face-to-face training, and consultancy, to help their embedded software developers and engineers to:
- increase product quality and speed to market
- reduce product failures caused by bugs
- stay at the forefront of best practice for embedded systems development and testing.
As a result, these organisations are better placed to:
- recruit talented software developers and identify skills gaps
- provide practical ongoing learning and development from industry experts
- measure the impact of the training received.
World-class training and consultancy.
Choosing Feabhas as your partner for embedded software development improvement gives you access to:
- On-site team training, around the globe
- Public training for individual engineers in the UK
- Pre and post course assessments
- Graduate training programs
- Re-skilling from other software development and engineering disciplines
The range of embedded software training includes courses for:
- Programming languages (C, C++, C++ 11/C++14, and Python)
- Design techniques
- Infrastructure technologies
- Continuous Improvement
Additional services from Feabhas
But it's not just about training teams or individuals. Feabhas also provides services to support organisations looking to develop or improve their own embedded software competence strategies, such as:
- Bespoke course curriculum creation
- Assistance with developing software standards such as DO-178C, ISO 26262, IEC 62304, EN 50128 and more.