Benefits of Remote Delivery Courses
During the Covid-19 crisis we have been offering remote delivery of our training. This is available for on-site (company specific) courses and for our public schedule.
We will continue to offer this as a training option, even after engineers return to their offices. We see it is a great alternative delivery mechanism that should continue after classroom training becomes possible again.
For remotely delivered courses:
- Delegates connect individually via Zoom
- full interaction with the lecturer including
- live video stream,
- live annotation of presentations,
- whiteboard sessions
- interaction for practical exercises
- screen sharing for help with practical sessions
- Emulation is used in labs which involve target hardware.
Remote delivery also offers these other benefits:
- Post course recordings – we record each session and can make these available to delegates post-course
- Emulator for use after the course – by using an emulator for lab sessions, engineers can continue to practise what they have learned after the course and we will continue to support them in this
- No travel expenses – save on all travel expenses, for lecturer and delegates
- Train teams who reside in multiple locations – if your team is split into multiple geographical locations we can still train them together
Interested? Contact us for more details