Watch the recording.
Niall Cooling teamed up with static analysis tools provider, PRQA, to run a 1 hour webinar on testing for quality - in theory and in practice.
Niall examined the Swiss Cheese model in relation to static analysis (and help you to address the holes identified).
The topics he covered were:
- quality drivers
- compiler errors and warnings
- style guides vs. coding standards
- handling noise and false positives
- when to start using static analysis
- coding standards, such as MISRA C, MISRA C++ and HIC++
Silvano Sogus at PRQA followed with a practical demonstration of PRQA's static analysis tools.
Contact us to watch the full recording.