Feabhas - Partner Program
The Partner Programme is focused on supporting the manufacturers and distributors of electronic systems and products (e.g. silicon chips and system boards) and accelerating the adoption and purchase of such systems by their end customers. Specifically, it provides a “ready to go” package of training and consulting for this community.
Why Partner with us?
We have a strong brand and reputation in training and consultancy; we have a proven track record of partnering with organisations such as ARM and Intel. Such organisations approached us to plug the skills gap and increase the knowledge of both internal staff and also their end customers.
Partnering with us will give you a “ready to go” training and consultancy solution that you can offer to your customers so that they can increase their skills, knowledge and experience. In turn, this will aid them in developing and deploying their applications. The bottom line for your customers is that they get to market faster with your products; the bottom line for you is that you get earlier volume shipments of chips and boards. Finally, you will see a lower support burden whilst they are in development and beyond.
What are the benefits of partnering?
The sole aim of Feabhas is to improve the quality of the embedded software development process and thus reduce software development times and costs. Partnering with Feabhas will enable you to quickly and efficiently train your own staff and your customers.
- Ecosystems Differentiator – We focus on training and consulting in the embedded software marketplace. This is a key differentiator in today’s increasingly competitive marketplace, where customers are finding it ever harder to differentiate competing supplier’s offerings.
- More design wins – Your prospective customers will see a more mature and comprehensive ecosystem, all other elements being equal, they are more likely to work with you than your competitors.
- Faster shipments of product - Your customers will see a faster time to market, with more reliable and maintainable products, as a consequence the Time to Revenue will decrease.
- Lower Support Costs - once you have trained your customers, your support burden will decrease.
What does a partnership look like?
Partnering with Feabhas is available at many levels, including :-
- Client Education – Company branded training classes which make use of your hardware and ecosystems.
- Skills development – Focus on training of key skills and technologies.
- Assessment – grading and assessment of staff both pre and post training and also as part of an annual appraisal.
- Consulting and Mentoring – concentrating on specific consulting to projects with a focus on the development process, power consumption, performance and size issues.
- FastTrack Training - a nine week accelerated programme tailored to the specific learning requirements of engineers who need re-skilling.
- Managed Service – providing a “Turnkey” solution for non-core training requests ranging from scheduling delegates, venue booking, course logistics and invoicing.
How do I find out more?
To find out more about the Feabhas Partner Programme please contact us on +44 1488 73050, email@example.com. We look forward to working in partnership with you!