A new 3 day embedded software optimization course focused on ARM Application class processors. The course uses ARM's RealView Development Suite (RVDS) tool chain and covers the following main areas:
- Use of ARM code generation and profiling tools to get the best results
- Methods and metrics to measure performance and identify bottlenecks
- Examination of System and Hardware issues and their impact on performance
- Knowledge and experience of coding in C and Assembler
- Familiarity with the ARM instruction set
- Experience of ARM development tools is not required but would be beneficial
Who Should Attend:
Software engineers involved in any development where performance is likely to be a critical issue and who need to learn techniques which will help them get the best out of the tools and platforms available.
Public scheduling and pricing will be announced shortly. Please contact us for details.